Experiences of an American woman who was married to a Serb.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whoo! 54 Members & Counting in Serb Expats & Spouses Facebook Group

It's so great to know I'm not alone. Plus, now when I have questions, I can post them to a board where others married to Serbs can answer (or sympathize.)

In sort of related news, Cafe Del Sol my favorite cafe canal-side in Sombor started a Facebook group as well. They have patrons from all over the world who visit every summer, so I bet that group will start to be fairly international-yet-Serbish as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been trying to locate that group you are talking about, but was out of luck... what is the exact name of it? p.s serbian girl married to an american :-)

Rosemary Bailey Brown said...

If you're already on Facebook, search for the group named: Married to a Serb Expat

If you're not on Facebook, I posted instructions on how to join and what the group name is here:
http://rosemarybaileybrown.blogspot.com/2008/05/join-discussion-new-facebook-group.html